Genius Australian Device Helps Anyone With Lung Conditions Breathe Freely – Without Drugs. And It’s Finally Available Worldwide!
Sponsored by AirPhysio
"The Only Time I Could Breath This Good In The Last 21 Years..."
People are RAVING about this entrepreneur’s all-natural solution for getting rid of thick mucus and expanding lung capacity.
Ugh. It’s 8am on Monday. As if that weren’t bad enough, I woke up to my least favorite feeling in the world: that horrible heaviness in my chest.
I’ve struggled with asthma and COPD, for as long as I can remember.
It feels like I’m being squeezed by a gorilla. No matter how much I wheeze and gasp, my lungs simply won’t fill up. I struggle to get a full breath, but it’s just not happening. My chest is filled with something… and it’s miserable. Frightening, even.
Most over-the-counter treatments don’t do much except thin the mucus out a little. On top of that most of them make dizzy and give me a headache. Not to mention the potential side effects or that they can be addictive and habit forming.
Can you relate?
So when my friend recommended a new device that is supposed to allow me to clean my own lungs – safely, easily, and quickly I was all over it!
AirPhysio was created by an entrepreneur named Paul O’Brien to help those with respiratory problems breathe more freely with less medication.
The technology is based on hundreds of scientific studies1, and comes highly recommended by doctors and pulmonologists from all over the world to help those suffering from conditions like asthma, atelectasis, bronchiectasis, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, the common cold, the flu, and more.
With more than 150,000 units sold and counting, Airphysio is truly an overnight success in the battle against breathing problems!
What Is It?
AirPhysio, a patented device2, is a mucus clearance and lung expansion device that cleans your lungs and increases lung capacity.
The specially designed device uses a revolutionary method to naturally loosen the phlegm in your chest – you can instantly feel it working the first time you use it.
Even better, AirPhysio is completely drug-free… it doesn’t require a prescription… and it’s completely safe for anyone to use. That’s right – there are no chemicals or toxins involved, which means no worrying about nasty side effects (like dizziness, headache, rash, and nausea) or potential problems that come from long-term drug use.
In fact, AirPhysio uses technology that doctors have been using in hospitals for years… it just hasn’t been available to the public. But now I finally have an easy, safe way to clean my lungs whenever I need.
After just a few days, I noticed I don’t need to use my inhaler as often… but to me, the best part is knowing my lungs are getting stronger every day.
How does it work?
Using AirPhysio is easy – it’s like an OPEP device, but much more efficient:
- Blow into the AirPhysio. You don’t need to breathe too hard – just enough to make the ball bearing inside the clear cap lift up (that’s how you know it’s working). This builds pressure within the lungs, which opens them up and gets behind the mucus that’s responsible for the heaviness in your chest.
- As the mucus is lifted upward toward the throat, you’ll be able to remove it by coughing or swallowing.
- Repeat this process as often as needed (usually about 10 times) to fully clean your lungs from the mucus. The more you use it, the cleaner your lungs will be!
Yes, I know, it sounds a bit icky… but trust me: The feeling of relief is fantastic! And even better, I’m actually building strength in my lungs while I “kick out the gorilla”.
Of course, you don’t even have to feel heaviness in your chest to use it. Personally, I use it on a daily basis no matter how my lungs are feeling – and since I started, I haven’t had to use my inhaler as often. I even have a friend who uses it to keep their lungs strong, clean and healthy… even though they don’t have any respiratory condition themselves!
Who can use it?
Naturally, it’s quickly becoming a massive hit among those with chronic lung conditions – but that’s not all. Heck, EVERYONE could use stronger lungs, right?
AirPhysio is also incredibly effective in cleaning your lungs when you have a temporary condition like the cold, the flu, or pneumonia – because it instantly reduces that “gorilla squeeze” caused by mucus buildup.
AirPhysio can help turn your mucus-blocked airways into clean healthy airways so more air can pass through.
It’s also become popular among athletes, who use it to reduce breathlessness during exercise and speed up recovery times after working out or training.
Those who will benefit most from the stronger lungs AirPhysio gives you include:
- People with Asthma, COPD, Emphysema, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Bronchitis or Cystic Fibrosis
- The Elderly
- Smokers & Vapers
- Swimmers, Divers, and other Athletes
- Singers & Musicians
Finally, it’s even suitable for children as well as adults. (I wish they’d invented this years ago… but better late than never, right?!)
- Naturally Clears Mucus From Airways – AirPhysio helps clear excess mucus build-up in your lungs, thus opening up blocked and semi-closed airways. This helps you maintain optimal hygiene in your lungs while maintaining or restoring maximum lung capacity.
- Feel It Working Instantly – Many of our customers feel a huge difference the very first time they use AirPhysio. As quickly as overnight, your lungs may become noticeably clearer, and the more you use it, the stronger and healthier your lungs will become.
- Doctor Recommended For Respiratory Conditions – Trusted, recommended, and used by hundreds of pulmonologists to help with symptoms from Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, COPD, Chronic Bronchitis, and many more respiratory conditions.
- 100% Drug-Free, Safe and Effective – You can now clear out, strengthen, and expand your lungs without having to use toxins, chemicals, or steroids. The science is backed by 100s of studies – ensuring it to be highly effective and completely safe.2
- Easy to Use & Travel With – On-the-go design makes it easy to take AirPhysio wherever life takes you! Simply remove it from your pocket, blow into it for a few seconds, then put it away. It's that easy. No batteries or refills needed.
- No Prescription Needed - Get It Today – AirPhysio uses high-quality medical-grade materials and since it is 100% drug-free, you can order one today without a prescription.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty – If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with AirPhysio, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
AirPhysio is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere who want to breathe easier are raving about it! (In fact AirPhysio has over 1,000 5-Star Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
People don’t just love AirPhysio because it works, but because it is so easy to use too!
It’s so easy and inexpensive, there’s really no reason not to order your AirPhysio right now! This is especially true since there’s ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to give AirPhysio a try. What I love about this company is that they stand behind their product! Don’t love it? Send it back for a full refund. (But you won’t want to!)
I hadn’t found anything that could help me with this problem until now, and I’m really thankful that I did!
No question – if you want to breathe easier, you will absolutely love AirPhysio. People say they use it a couple times a day and they breathe better than they ever have.
Join the THOUSANDS of smart people who are breathing better everyday.
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL CUSTOMERS
I had a 3 wk bout of pneumonia and was having a terrible time getting the mucous up, despite steam treatments, nebulizer treatments, musinex by the boatload, and continuous intense coughing fits. The first time I used this device, it allowed me to start coughing up the junk. By the end of the day, my lungs were completely clear and I have not coughed since. I am buying one of these for all my family and friends who have lung issues -- it just might be a miracle device. Told my doctor about it too! - Laurel K.
Have severe asthma. This product helps me clear my lungs and breathe better. - Janet S.
The AirPhysio Natural Breathing & Mucus Removal Device is exceptionally well built (and should be for its relatively healthy price). It is simply designed and does the required action. I am gradually raising my peak flow air capacity after a bout with pneumonia and find the device to be beneficial at getting the congestion out of my lungs. It will make you cough particularly when you push your lungs for maximum contraction. Highly recommended! - Allison F. Barney
I have so many good things to say and I have only had the air-physio for a few hours. I am doing a nebulizer with a homeopathic solution as I write this and I can tell you the junk is just flying out!!! I am a cancer fighter with esophageal and lung cancers that are mostly beaten but the drs say it's still lingering and my constant mucous is a byproduct of the tumor in my esophagus, problem is I beat that tumor right out of my body yet I still produce ridiculous amounts of mucus. I can not get it all out and it creates a post nasal drip which fills my lungs with ugly thick mucous, nebulizers, a stent i had in y esophagus and steroids do nothing. I just used the air physio for the 1st time and it produce some mucous right away, my wife said "hey you haven't coughed in a while" but i still feel it deep down so i did the nebulizer. WOW I immediately felt the deep stuff coming up!!!! All good so far but i did have trouble with the child safety cover as I had read so many others have had in the reviews but that too is not a problem. I think there is a misprint or I just found a different way to do it. Instead of trying to depress the button and twist which i was trying and not able to do(I'm a big, strong contractor so I thought it wouldn't be a issue for me) Here is the trick... Just push down on the release with a pen THEN in a separate motion simply twist!!!! Doing it together was clumsy and tricky but this way is simple making this a 10 star product!! I hope this helps I have done it 26 straight times now to make sure it wasn't a fluke and just had my wife do it and she was successful as well. I hope this helps some with that issue or relieves those of you who are contemplating buying one, if you ask me it's worth it's weight in gold. I will be introducing my thoracic surgeon to it at my next appointment. Be well and stay blessed... - Jeff B.
Everytime I use this i can't help but wonder who thought of this and how did they come up with it? It works. I have COPD and sometimes when it's humid and/or if I've exerted myself too much I wheeze. Albuterol is supposed to help me but it doesn't always but this strange little device always seems to bring up whatever it is in my lungs that's keeping me coughing and/or wheezing. I follow the directions; a big inhale, hold my breath for about five seconds and blow it out this little pipe. I do that about 5 or 6 times (directions says five minutes) and not long after I cough up what was bothering me. – Chris M.